Table of Contents
Your one-stop online platform to create a highly-intuitive Thrive WordPress website is here!
Thrive Themes & Plugins build websites from the scratch and convert visitors to potential customers.
Thrive Suite, as the name suggests, a one-in-all complete tool, your one-stop destination to convert your dreams into reality. Let us look at some of the potential tool included in the suite:
- Thrive quiz builder: This tool creates customized quizzes and helps you to collect data from the responses, create an email list, engage visitors, and get millions of shares on social media platforms using this tool.
- Thrive apprentice tool: is used to build professional courses using your WordPress dashboard. You can increase your likes, comments, and subscribers by creating an online course for free, or you can use your membership plugin to create paid courses that can be easily incorporated with the rest of the content of your Thrive website.
- Thrive theme builder. Creates your website using a theme that leaves you speechless. A visually delightful experience for you as well as your client. Thrive themes pricing is genuine and can easily be afforded by anyone who is just planning to enter the business. There are pre-installed thrive themes templates that can be picked according to the needs and preferences of the client. All you need to do is go to Thrive themes login into your account and search for the theme that best matches your business portfolio.
- Thrive Comments: Gamified comments are posted to engage visitors in such a way that forces them to become your likely customer. Latest features like upvoting and downvoting, comment incentives, and some after-comment-actions are a part of this tool.
- Thrive optimize: This tool bears all the pain, complexities, and shocking costs of A/B testing. This is more of an A/B testing tool that can be used to get higher conversions on all your main pages.
- Thrive Ultimatum: This tool is a perfect marketing tool to create all-time campaigns that can promise to give you measurable ROI.
- Thrive ovation: Uses Autopilot to display testimonials and reviews from happy customers who have availed of our services in the past.
- Thrive architect: Thrive Architect is one of the fastest and an incredible visual thrive editor for WordPress themes. This tool allows users to easily design drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons and advanced content elements to the site. It gives you wings to convert your Ideas into Pages. Even beginners can create beautiful, highly-engaging, and visually attractive content & layouts in WordPress.
- The best quality of any good tool for a business should be its easy-to-use nature. It shouldn’t consume time and energy. If you want to buy thrive architect, do not hesitate to contact us to design and develop conversion-focused websites.
- Thrive leads: Help you to create your mailing list faster than ever. There are hundreds of hundreds of successfully running thrive websites that have taken startups to unimaginable heights of success.
It is very easy to install and activate a Thrive WordPress theme on your website. All you need is to do two things:
- Purchase the theme that best suits your business
- Install Thrive Product Manager on your WordPress admin dashboard.
Once you have these things, you are all set to install and activate the theme on your website. Let us see step by step process on how to install a theme:
Select The Specific Theme
The first and the most important step is to go to your WordPress admin dashboard and get access to the Thrive Product Manager (located under the “Settings”): Click on the plus sign after the section “Legacy Themes” to open the section.
How To Install Any Theme
After you are done with the first step, the system will open a list of available legacy themes, containing a message alerting you that those themes are deprecated. The reason is that they were replaced by the Theme Builder and new Thrive Themes, and the legacy themes are not developed anymore.
Select any specific theme you want to apply on your website and click on “Install selected products”:
Once you are done with the installation, you will get a notification saying “ready to use”.
Now you can go back to the dashboard to use the theme. Once the theme has been activated, you can use it on your website.
Thrive Themes Vs Clickfunnels: Which One is Better?
If you want any website with capabilities to generate leads for your business, you might have heard of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is a platform that comes loaded with features entirely based on generating leads and sales. It offers features like customized funnel templates, membership, and split testing.
Thrive Suite, on the other hand, is an all-in-one collection of website conversion-focused Thrive WordPress themes and plugins, with a plethora of tools including Thrive builders, scarcity marketing timers, templates for landing page templates, and A/B testing tools.
The standard price of ClickFunnels is 5 times more expensive than Thrive Suite. Another positive aspect of Thrive theme is that they offer a 14-day free trial (not supported by ClickFunnels).
There are other features that make Thrive theme better than ClickFunnels like builds pages from scratch, clients get the ownership of pages, targeted offers depending on the category of content, fully-compatible with WordPress Themes, to name a few.
Thrive Themes is already incorporated with WordPress that makes it the best option for:
· Publishing a blog to your site
· Seamless integration of you with the rest of your site
· Professionals with a marketing strategy based on content
· Businessmen with business model depending solely on organic traffic
Have you ever heard about Thrive University? To those unknown, we would like to mention here that our Thrive Themes website gives our clients access to more than 20 different guides, online courses, training webinar recorded sessions, and interactive content to help them build a successful business from the scratch.
SEO Sprint is Thrive’s 10-Day online course specially designed for Busy Entrepreneurs to help them learn tips and tricks to optimize traffic at their site.